Position Title: Linux Systems Administrator (II/III)-TS/SCI
Description of Position:
Provide expertise to set up, configure, load software, and provide administration of computers, configure and manage WANs and LANs, and other support to the program. Responsible for installing, configuring, and tracking software deliveries and assisting with CM issues. The individual must be able to do the following:
· RedHat Linux, or advanced general Linux knowledge.
· Understanding of RPM package format
· Troubleshooting of standard daemons and tools (NFS, NTP, BIND, APACHE, SYSLOG, logrotate, chkconfig, init scripts, curl, general networking, etc.)
· Gain a general understanding of the system being developed as it relates to supporting system administration and development team members.
· Ability to understand complex systems with many components.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Experience with two or more commercial software products (e.g. Subversion, Track-It, Razor, TeamWare, ClearCase/Quest) used for configuration management.
· Experience in Agile methods is desired.
Security: Candidates must have TS/SCI clearance with full scope poly.