Roles/ Responsibility/ Qualifications:
Sogeti Detroit is seeking a Data/ETL Analyst with Informatica and Oracle Database experience.
• Candidate must have a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 4-5 years of related experience
• Proven Experience with one or more ETL and Business Intelligence Reporting Tools such as:
o Informatica Power Center
o Oracle Database
The role of the Data Analyst is to understand the data in, and interfaces to, information in enterprise applications and is thus the interface between the end users and their data. As such, the Data Analyst will work with users to identify the information they need, what it means, where it is to come from and when and what the quality expectations are. The Data Analyst then works with the database designers, DBA and other parties to ensure that user's expectations are continuously met.
Data Analyst works with:
• Gather and analyze relevant source data and work with appropriate personnel, e.g. Business Analyst, Data Stewards, application support, to address any unexpected results
• Document data models, data flows, and business processes
• Analyze business requirements and identify data elements and functionality to support them
• Ability to develop detailed source-to-target data mappings.
• Draft initial/suggested solutions and designs; including KPIs and monitoring.
• Understand data profiling techniques and be able to expertly operate any and all data profiling tools that Client may use or acquire, e.g. SQL queries, DataFlux, Informatica Data Explorer, etc.
• Data Administrator and Data Steward(s) to communicate the status of business system information and understand data quality requirements
• Support the efforts of the ETL Designer/Developer and Developer
• Ensure that relevant meta data is captured and available
About Sogeti USA
Sogeti USA is a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public-sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, Sogeti's business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Mobility, Application Development in New Technologies, Testing, Advisory, BIM and Infrastructure. Visit us at http://www.us.sogeti.com.
About Sogeti USA:
If you are looking to join a company with a proven record of success and limitless growth opportunities, start with Sogeti USA. We are a premier provider of information technology services to businesses and public sector organizations. Operating in 23 U.S. locations, the Sogeti USA business model is built on providing customers with local accountability and vast delivery expertise. Sogeti USA is a leader in helping clients develop, implement and manage practical IT solutions to help run their business better. With over 40 years of experience, Sogeti USA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services including Advisory Services, Application Development with New Technologies, Business Information Management Services, Engineering Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud and Security Services, Mobile Services and Testing Services.
Part of the employee experience at Sogeti USA is working for a company that truly values the individual. We are committed to establishing and maintaining a relationship with each each member of our team and our mission to exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we exceed our clients'. At Sogeti USA, that begins with what we believe is a highly competitive benefits package.
Sogeti - 22 months ago
Sogeti USA helps businesses face up to their market challenges. A regional subsidiary of Sogeti, an operating division of global consulting...