Performs customer transactions at the teller window while providing excellent customer service. Identifies potential customer banking needs and refers a variety of retail banking products and services to new and existing customers. Responsible for meeting assigned operational and teller referral goals. Assists with other back office functions and participates and supports the branch management team with ongoing coaching and development activities.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 6 months cash handling and customer service
- Knowledge of applicable bank policies and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of the PC, MS Office Applications, and the bank’s teller system.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and handling difficult customers
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include before and after normal work hours, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
Central Pacific Bank - 22 months ago