For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE: WAT) with more than 5,000 employees and is represented in 85 countries around the world.
As a key member of the network team, this individual will provide support of the Avaya/Nortel LAN/WAN at all local and remote facilities. This support is done on a 24/7 time frame for a global network with over 80 locations and over 5,000 users.
- Support Avaya/Nortel routers and ethernet switches ( 8600/8800 series) and (4000/5000 series for the remote locations)
- Maintain Sonicwall equipment in all 80 Waters locations. This includes troubleshooting ISP issues, performance issues, Internet access rules and policies, as well as VPN tunnels to other Waters locations.
- Support MPLS configurations, troubleshooting and monitoring in 19 Waters locations. This also includes vendor contact in support of this technology.
- Support all users connectivity issues to include performance and accessibility.
- Provide Riverbed support for WAN acceleration.
- Support Fatpipe technology for load balancing of dual ISP connections.
- Provide Netscout probe support to help manage bandwidth and troubleshoot.
- Support Infoblox DHCP/DNS technology.
- Provide Sonicwall support including management software for VPN tunnels.
- Act as backup support on firewall and IDP/IPS.
- Provide Wireless network support and configuration.
- Support VOIP to sites as required .
- Minimum 5 years Data Communications experience.
- Additional IT experience desirable.
- Bachelors degree desired but not required.
Waters Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
- 2 years ago - save job
Waters Corporation (Waters) is an analytical instrument manufacturer. Through its Waters Division, Waters designs, manufactures, sells and...