This position partners with various B2B sales groups to drive sales efforts to achieve data activations wide and deep within assigned accounts.
Meet or exceed assigned performance goals and metrics, service and quotas through development of regional sales efforts. Accountable for
achieving quotas, driving growth and promoting/selling data products and services across into whitespace accounts. Responsible for ongoing data
training initiatives across channels in support of new product launches to ensure sales channels have knowledge of data products and can
effectively sell and demonstrate products and services. Conducts sales meetings with potential and existing customers to establish strong
working relationships and promote the quality of Verizon Wireless data products and services. Manage complex data presentations for team.
services and communications solutions portfolio.
- Drives regional data account penetration by leveraging products and services while collaborating with NAMs, MAMs, BSMs, BAEs and ADs.
- Focus on solution development and architectural design for assigned customer base with specific emphasis on Verizon Business’ global managed
- Requires knowledge of Verizon offerings across multiple disciplines including Data, Voice, UC&C, managed services, IT, security and mobility
audience as appropriate
- Translate customer business issues/opportunities into technical solution/business requirements
- Partner with other Verizon Wireless subject matter experts to build the customer solution
- Possess strong presentation skills, with the ability to develop and deliver technical presentations with customers and tailor content to
proposition associated with Verizon Wireless versus its competitors.
- Author and deliver network designs, statements of work and technical project plans incorporating service and program management activities.
- An understanding of pricing structures and associated elements including Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Develops a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiation and value
- Represent Verizon at trade shows
instances of implementing two or more of the following:
- BA or BS degree in a technical/electrical/telecommunication field or VZW data sales experience.
- 2 to 5 years experience in outside sales.
- Experience in conceptualization, definition and development of IT Architecture and or telecom based products and service with verifiable
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Data and IP Services (ATM, Frame Relay, VoIP, PIP, VPN, IP PBX)
- Managed Network Services (LAN, WAN, Content Delivery, Managed IP PBX)
- Managed Security Solutions
- Data Center Outsourcing (application hosting, managed storage)
- IT Applications Management (SOA, Web Services, RTE)
- Strong knowledge of network, communications and mobility protocols
- Working knowledge of switching, routing, server, video, UC&C and mobility equipment.
- Current industry certifications are desirable.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon Wireless - 22 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...