The Programmer/Analyst is responsible for the development, testing, and implementation of the PCB Engineering Applications, and various other PCB software used at Sanmina-SCI facilities. Essential functions include: -
1. InPlan Rules development, and application support
2. Genesis, InCAM, and InSight scripting and setup
3. Work with IT and Mfg Plants to attain corporate goals and objectives using automation.
4. Provide recommendations for operational improvement. Work with users to prepare business requirements, and IT specifications.
5. Corporate modules development and implementation.
6. Provide availability of data and/or reports to business units.
Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
5 or more years of directly related experience
Proven programming skills with languages like PERL, SQL and PHP
Comprehension of relational database design
Experience with Linux and MS Windows operating systems
Excellent communication and technical problem solving skills
PCB manufacturing experiences is an added advantage
Sanmina-SCI Corporation - 22 months ago