Swift is currently recruiting for several QA Reps to work a rotational schedule on the North Slope in the Alpine and Kuparuk areas working on multiple projects for our client, a major operator in Alaska.
QA Field Related Activities:
Project Resource Leadership:
- Monitor and coordinate field QA personnel to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and plans
- Audit quality records throughout execution, including contractor field reports, non-compliance reports, and correspondence as related to quality
- Assist in the turnover of projects from contractor to Owner
- Audit vendor/supplier quality programs through implementation
- Develop Non-Conformance Reports(NCR) for audit findings
- Monitor and report on status of NCR’s
- Review Owner QA Field Reports
- Act as liaison between QA and vendors/suppliers/contractors, engineering, data management, and project teams
- Perform audits of implementation of Owner programs and processes
- Audit inspection and testing of new construction to ensure compliance with design, specifications, codes, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Other duties as assigned by the QA Coordinator
Leadership of the Quality Management processes and standards:
- Oversee project activities, which affect the quality of equipment and facilities through design, procurement and fabrication/construction
- Ensure adequate resources with required technical knowledge and supporting skills to fulfill the Quality Plan are assigned to specific project teams
- Facilitate orientation to educate internal and external cross functional project team members on quality systems and processes to ensure expectations are understood early on in the project
- Steward work procedures affecting quality, management and documentation of work processes, auditing and reporting on quality functions, and reporting to Quality Management on the process.
- Ensures documentation exists for review, approval, distribution and retention of quality-related documents, records, and procedures.
- Steward common processes to detect, track, abate, document and communicate resolution of conditions detrimental to quality or mechanical integrity.
- Oversight of contractor, fabricators, manufacturers, and suppliers to ensure formal quality programs exist within their respective work processes, that assures that work provided meets the quality requirements of the QMS standards.
- Support the development of Quality Objectives that are consistent with performance goals.
- Maintain methods for tracking and reporting inspection and test status.
- Provide knowledgeable information and analysis to project teams, management and Technical Authorities with regards to codes, specifications, drawings, and other regulatory requirements.
- Previous QA field experience
- NSTC training required
Swift Worldwide Resources - 14 months ago