This position is responsible for managing all streams of revenue generated by the Royals Charities 50/50 Raffle. In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining appropriate audit controls and for providing operational support to the Charitable Game Day Sellers.
- Work directly on a daily basis with Charitable Game Day Sellers and the Tickets Office and Finance Department
- Perform all of the daily reconciliations and balancing of revenue generated by the Royals Charities 50/50 Raffle
- Prepare all Raffle Operations deposits
- Maintain vault cash fund throughout the year, including individual cash funds for game-day sellers and seasonal areas (Press Club, Security, Little K, Guest Services, Tollgate/Bus Exit)
- Provide support to our ticket sellers by assisting with various ticket system issues and the handling of escalated customer issues
- Fulfill game-time responsibilities including opening/closing all 50/50 operations – providing assistance with problems, errors, reprints of tickets and other issues that ticket sellers are unable to address.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with Charitable Game Day Sellers.
- Available to provide ticket information/figures or other assistance requested by other departments within the organization.
- Provide daily/weekly and monthly reports of Raffle sales to the Manager of Community Affairs.
- Other related duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 (two) years work experience in sales and/or customer service (including cash handling experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Effective written communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work in the outside elements for extended lengths of time including heat, rain, and cold.
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings and weekends