accountability for the deliverables of testing per
- The Forever 21 IT QA Analyst maintains primary
reduce software and process issues, driving quality
- Collaborate with Project and Development Managers to
improvements across the IT organization.
Manager(s), Development Manager(s) and Lead QA.
- Communicate the status of projects to Project
testing subject matter expert.
- Represent the QA team at project meetings as a
product quality, process improvement, and
- Proactively drive change within the team across
required for testing
- Setup test environments, test data and databases
tracking defects and fixes.
- Write test plans, test cases and test scripts for
Regression, and coordinating UAT testing.
- Provide end-to-end testing of software applications.
- Responsible for conducting Functional, Integration,
records, e.g. flowcharts, procedures, forms,
- Create and maintains quality system documents and
templates, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Special projects or duties as assigned.
Analyst or equivalent experience in an applications
- Two years of experience as an IT Quality Assurance
and core retail applications.
- Experience in the retail business is desired.
- Working knowledge of network, PC operating systems
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and
in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Professional, team player.
Req. Code : 841
Division/Department : Corp - IT: Information Technology
Forever 21 - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -