At Emeritus Senior Living, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We currently have an opportunity for a Director of Innovation & Resident Technology. If you would like to make a difference in people's lives and you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. |
Develop strategies to enhance Emeritus Life Enrichment department through innovation, resident technology and improved community systems. Create comprehensive, long-term strategy for introduction and implementation of resident technology platforms to communities.
Qualifications: Minimum Eligibility Requirements
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s degree in a medical, psychological, or social field or equivalent experience required
- At least 5-8 years of experience working in a Gerontological healthcare setting
- Extensive knowledge of technology systems for seniors and a desire to serve residents and families of the Memory Care and Life Enrichment Program
- Ability to work within an environment that supports the goals set forth in the Memory Care and Life Enrichment Program, and the assisted living community as a whole
- Keeps current on rules, laws, regulatory codes, statutes and other practice-specific authorities
- Strong management and leadership skills and the ability to coordinate care across disciplines
- Must possess independent judgment and discretion
- Creativity and quality team work skills
- Organization skills and computer literacy
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB
- Must be able to perform duties and responsibilities (Essential Job Functions) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must pass criminal background check
- 75% - 80% national travel required including air and car travel
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 13 months ago