Responsible for processing Commercial Cash Vault transactions including filling cash orders and/or accepting and verifying large volume deposits including currency, coin and checks. Operates a variety of high speed equipment including currency scanners, currency sorters, coin sorters and check encoders. Processes currency or coin orders and incoming deposits for corporate customers, correspondent banks and internal bank branches. Receives and ships currency and coin via armored carriers and registered mail. May be responsible for ordering cash from the Federal Reserve.
Work Hours (1st Shift):
- Will be working mainly in coin Room
- Using PC, currency scanners/sorter and validator processing Commercial Customers’, Corresponding banks customers’ and US Bank branches’ deposits. Verifying large volume deposits, currency, coins and checks. The weight of each bag varies and could reach up to 75 pounds.
Work hours may vary depending on the area. Start hours will range from: 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, or 9:00 AM.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year or less of cash handling and customer service experience
- Ability to repeatedly move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Demonstrated clerical and processing skills
- Basic reading, writing and data entry skills
- Good working ability with arithmetic
- Ability to collect and organize information
- Able to handle large amounts of currency and coin
- Proven customer service skills
U.S. Bank - 4 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S. B...