Crane Electronics Inc. is working on an exciting implementation of Oracle across its us and global site locations. We are currently hiring a full time Sr Oracle Developer to support this exciting project.
The Oracle Applications Developer is an empowered team member who works with the Applications Systems and Process Analysts to identify, design, develop and implement efficient technology-based solutions with the objective to improve productivity, lower operating costs and/or increase revenue. The Developer contributes with subject matter expertise (systems and processes) and thought leadership to group-wide initiatives.
- Contributes to major group-wide initiatives (i.e. ERP implementation) as a subject matter expert and / or as the development and integration solutions architect.
- Supports the Applications Systems and Process Analysts as an advisor on technology, development and integration issues.
- Manages technology, development or integration efforts on group-wide initiatives under the guidance and supervision of the Manager, Enterprise Applications. This includes the management of small teams supporting such initiatives.
- Evaluates and articulates technical requirements and identifies impact, risk and benefit of alternative solutions.
- Develops technical designs, once functional requirements have been approved, using disciplined application development methodology.
- Develops an effective approach to maintaining and minimizing custom enterprise application functionality in support of group-wide initiatives and operations.
- Manages testing and impact assessment of Oracle patches and process changes on existing custom objects.
- Provides production support of standard and custom functions within Oracle ERP Applications and related tertiary systems.
- 5 + years working experience with Oracle EBS Release 11i or 12 in an application support or consulting role is required; experience in a multi-site environment is preferred.
- 8+ years working experience in senior development or technical support role.
- Full cycle Oracle EBS implementation or major upgrade experience.
- Advanced experience utilizing ERP interfaces and APIs.
- Advanced expertise in maintenance and design (setup) of the Oracle technology components.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and/or DCAA (Defense Contract Audit Agency) testing and reporting is a plus.
- Exposure to AIM Methodology or similar ERP implementation methodologies, Business Process Engineering and Project Management tools.
Special Work Conditions
- Oracle Certifications pertaining to the subject matter are preferred
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Applicants selected could be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Eligibility requirements include U.S. nationals or permanent residents (Green Card).
Crane Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics - 19 months ago