Project role, duration of 24 months
PL will be determined based on qualifications and experience of selected
• Define and prioritize core operating model processes to be
• Document current state processes and build cross functional
alignment on future state design.
• Determine changes in roles and technology required to support
future state process design.
• Develop implementation approach, including change, training, and
communications required to transition from current to future state
• Establish metrics to manage and monitor process results.
• Establish process assessment audits to ensure long term compliance
and drive continuous improvement.
• Understand the key elements of a business operating model and how
it is applied to manage organizational change.
• Understand the IP change model and its application.
• Knowledgeable of continuous improvement methods such as Lean and
• Experience with facilitating problem solving and process
• Strong background in data analysis.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and leadership experience.
• Ability to communicate and present to individual contributors
through executive level.
• Must be self directed in job role and skill development.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent Engineering, Supply Chain, IT, or
other functional area.
• A minimum of 10 years in distribution or related experience and a
track record of achieving consistent results through systems and
Key competencies: Business acumen, managerial courage,
perspective, motivating others, organizational agility, interpersonal
savvy, building effective teams, organizing, planning, managing and
measuring, presentation skills, conflict management
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....