Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
An Operations Business Analyst Intern is responsible for validating the accuracy of documentation and the processes used to support the operational data processing completed on behalf of Fiserv bank clients, including file interfacing, accrual processing, document archival, and statement file generation.
· Review, verify, and document discrepancies in the Operations processing daily checklists
· Compare processes and documentation across multiple platforms
· Document problems and corrective procedures
· Follow checklist and established guidelines, multi-task, and perform time sensitive duties
· Ability to recommend process improvements
· Perform other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills with the ability to work independently. Must be accurate, have great attention to detail, and be reliable. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Proven to be motivated and a self-starter with demonstrated ability to work efficiently and productively. Must have a strong sense of accountability and ownership.
Fiserv - 12 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...