SUMMARY/OVERVIEW: This contractor reports to the Client Services Manager. The Contract Email Marketing Campaign Manager(AM) has extensive client-facing interaction including email, and telephone communications, and is responsible for the complete, timely and accurate fulfillment of full service projects for clients utilizing Silverpop’s email marketing software and platforms. Responsibilities include developing and coordinating scheduled mailings or other deliverables for assigned clients within the agreed upon time frames, setting appropriate expectations with the client and escalating any issues that might impact successful execution of the work before the client is negatively impacted. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: |
• Coordinating the execution of clients’ email marketing programs.
• Developing and coordinating projects and mailings or other deliverables for assigned clients.
• Provide monthly reporting, or ad-hoc reporting as needed.
• Develop and display working knowledge of Silverpop products and services and its client fulfillment process including application of best industry practices.
• Work with clients as may be required to design, develop, test and execute timely full service email campaigns or related projects of the highest quality in the agreed upon time frames
• Proactively manage client expectations, establishing appropriate commitments and delivering exemplary client service.
• Meet or exceed the client’s expectations of knowledge, understanding and professionalism.
• Respond to email and phone-based client support inquiries in an accurate, timely, thorough manner resulting in high client satisfaction
• Identify complex technical or customer related issues quickly and escalate as required to achieve resolution QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of four (4) years at a software company, marketing /interactive agency or technical services company.
• HTML experience is required, with the ability to review code for errors and make corrections.
• Experience using MS Excel required.
• Professional demeanor and commitment to providing quality customer experience; patient, practical and adaptable with desire to grow and develop expertise in email marketing.
• Understanding of email campaign performance metrics.
• Experience developing client relationships via phone and email.
• Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Excellent teamwork, oral and written communications skills.
• Excellent project management, time management, and problem solving skills. EDUCATION, TRAINING AND TRAVEL:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred, unless there is significant, relevant work experience. INTERACTION: This role is a contract role for a defined amount of time. This role will work closely with key departmental and project stakeholders across the organization. Therefore, the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization is a key priority in this role. No supervisory responsibilities required for this position. COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES:
• Cooperate with matrixed team members to meet goals or complete tasks.
• Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful situations.
• Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
• Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
• Exceptional organization and time management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated experience communicating value, progress, and metrics of key projects required to stakeholders and other diverse audiences.
• Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those concepts to customer’s needs.
• Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical audiences.
Silverpop Systems, Inc. - 19 months ago