Develop, coordinate and implement all aspects of marketing projects within the Forensics Category. Participate in all phases of marketing projects, from concept to initial creative development through to execution of deliverables. Manage time schedules with internal/external creative teams and vendors to ensure projects are delivered to standard, on-time and on-budget.
Essential Job Functions
- Consult with Category Director on the development and implementation of marketing strategies and plans for the Category
- Provide marketing support to a variety of internal and external customers including dealers, CSRs, technical personnel, supply chain personnel, salesmen, suppliers, etc
- Manage and communicate all scheduled tasks and project timelines with both the Category Director and Manager, Category Marketing. Assist in the creative development process, assist in reviewing necessary proofs and copy editing of all brand collateral
- Coordinate development of various catalogs, web content, collateral materials,advertisements, DVDs, promotional items and other communications and branding pieces deemed appropriate for the Category
- Provide direction to ad agencies, print shops, video production providers, web developers and other vendors tasked to develop strategies, campaigns and marketing materials
- Work with Director, Retail Marketing to develop merchandising materials for the Category
- Coordinate and manage web-related initiatives for the Category
- Work with the Events team in planning and coordinate the product requirements of the specific tradeshow booths including graphics and collateral for assigned Category events
- Maintain archives of all documentation
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Minimum of 4-5 years of marketing/advertising/design experience
- Marketing or Communications or Design Degree or related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize efforts and multi-task
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Safariland is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
For more than 25 years, Safariland Armorwear has consistently produced the most technologically advanced bullet-resistant products for law...