HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company , is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience. We ensure unwavering reliability by responding to customer needs immediately by being available 24/7, 365 days a year. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for a Water Truck Driver to join our team. A qualified applicant prepares and drives water truck and vacuum truck to oil field locations in a safe manner to refill portable water tanks, as well as to remove sewage from portable sewage tanks. Comply with all FMSCA and DOT documentation and regulations. Keep updated, accurate and legitimate logs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts formal written pre-trip and post trip inspections.
- Completes and keeps current, legal DOT logs that will match verbatim to his time sheets as well as other bill of ladings or FMSCA documents.
- Drives water/vacuum truck to rig sites in a safe manner.
- Drives water truck to fill sites, i.e., dual tank water units. Attaches water truck hose to water units and fills water tanks with up to 4,000 gallons of water.
- Drives sewer truck to sites, attach hoses to remove waste water from holding tanks and dispose of waste water at certified facilities. Haul liquid in non-baffled tanks.
- Must be available for on call, weekends and holidays.
- Maintains truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, diesel, oil, and water
- Performs maintenance on the vehicles.
- Performs emergency roadside repairs such as changing tires, installing light bulbs, tire chains, etc.
- Communicates and work with co-workers, management, and technicians at all times.
- Maintains personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports.
- Writes Job Safety Report, a formal report that lists potential hazards at a location.
- Performs service work to the truck, including oil changes, fuel filter changes and other minor repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Class A CDL with Tankers (Hazmat is preferred)
- At least one year over the road experience in commercial motor vehicles
- Oil and gas field experience is highly valued
Excellent Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. is a diversified provider of specialized oilfield services and equipment. The Company focuses on serving the...