Requisition ID: 11000605
Location(s): United States-x-Unspecified-Posting
Business Sector: Corporate
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings: 1
Shift: 1st Shift
The IT Asset Management Analyst is responsible and accountable for the life-cycle management of information technology assets throughout the organization.
Included in this responsibility are development and maintenance of policies, standards, processes, systems and measurements that enable the organization to manage the IT Asset Portfolio with respect to cost, control, and compliance and business performance objectives to support Data Center Services asset activities.
- Develop, implement and refine asset management policies, processes and procedures.
- Asset Data reconciliation and analysis for hardware to support billing activities
- Expert user of Asset Management tools to track assets and analyze data.
- Optimize asset control and inventory management processes to track accountability identification, location, maintenance, contracts and lifecycle status.
- Enforce compliance for all hardware and software licenses agreements and software usage
- Conduct inventories and reconcile IT assets with asset and financial databases.
- Create Asset Management metrics.
Bachelor Degree in a Information Technology or related field
4 additional years of experience may be substitued for a degree
9 years of hardware and software IT Asset Management / Procurement
Experience with Financial analysis and asset life-cycle management
Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite of tools
Experience with Asset Management Tools
Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
Ability to solve problems independently with proper communication to management
Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities
Must have excellent inter-personal skills, customer service skills and the ability to work independently.
Experience with the Altiris suite of tools, especially the Asset Management module
- Preferred Qualifications:
IT Asset Management Certification (CHAMP, CSAM, CITAM)
IT Service Management (ITIL) Certification
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company whose 120,000 employees provide innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, shipbuilding and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 2 years ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...