Our Connecticut Building Programs unit is looking to add a Project/Construction Engineer to their team. This position is based in Storrs Connecticut and will service a wide ranging buildings program for a major University. Candidates should be able to read contract documents and construction plans. Responsible for field construction efforts, construction sequencing, cost, scheduling and performance decisions. Assure that proper document control, quality assurance documentation and construction project records are kept.
Training and Experience
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following requirements:
Additional Minimum Qualifications/Preferred Qualifications
- BS in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a project or construction engineering role
- 2+ years of experience with construction project controls
- 2+ years of experience on a University building project
- Must be able to manage client expectations.
- 3+ years of experience with cost scheduling and cost estimating
Other Essential Functions
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. provides equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs - 10 months ago
Jacobs Engineering fuels its rise up the ladder with oil, gas, and chemicals. The group provides technical, professional, and construction...