Position Summary : As a member of the Old Country Buffet restaurant management team, you will be responsible for the successful management of the restaurant. Our managers are responsible to create a dining occasion that delivers an exceptional experience by providing outstanding hospitality and food service to our guests.
Essential job functions may include, but are not limited to:
- Operate a well managed, clean and successful restaurant.
- Ensure proper staffing and supervise, train and develop team members.
- Maintain strict compliance with health, safety and security standards and procedures.
- Oversee the preparation of food and maintain recipe adherence and food presentation standards.
- Meet or exceed budgets and targets to include food and labor costs.
- Provide outstanding guest service and interact with guests to ensure an exceptional experience. Resolve all store level guest questions, complaints and problems in a timely manner and ensure follow-through.
- Responsible for restaurant administrative requirements (i.e., scheduling, orders, etc.).
- Support the company’s local store marketing programs.
- Assist and support the other members of the management team.
Minimum qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 1 + years restaurant management experience preferred
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Valid Drivers license
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in excess of 50 hours per week
- Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods
In addition to over 360 buffet restaurants, Buffets, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate Tahoe Joe's, a steakhouse restaurant chain. The...