Thank you for your interest in Press-Seal Gasket! Please allow 30 days for application processing.
Resume required - please attach on next screen.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of staff and customer information.
- Open, sort, and handle incoming correspondence, including faxes and email for the Chairman/CEO.
- Prepare responses, edit correspondence, communications, presentations, and other documents.
- File and retrieve documents and references materials.
- Preform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents for consideration and presentation to the Chairman and Executive Management Group.
- Set up, manage, and maintain meetings and conferences.
- Make and manage travel arrangements for Executive Management Group.
- Research social media trends and monitor organization's website and social media outlets. Assist in incorporating the use of social media into the company's products and services. Monitor impact of social media on overall marketing efforts.
- 3-5 years' experience providing support at the executive level
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Proficient computer skills, in all aspects of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong letter-writing and proof-reading skills.
- Project Management.
- Experience with social media tools and techniques.
- Willingness to experiment with new ideas.
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty.
- Ability to contribute individually and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams.
- Determination and professionalism.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines.