--------------------SEND RESUMES TO JOBS (at) CYNETSYSTEMS.COM----------------- |
We have an opportunity for a Network Voice Engineer for our client in Jackson MI .
Location: Jackson, MI
: Contract to Hire
Job Description – Network Voice – L3 ( Depth knowledge of and experience with Genesys Call Routing along with Rockwell/Spectrum & Nuance )
Voice Network Engineer ( Voice L3)
Key Tasks & Activities
- Manages delivery team of L2 Engineers.
- Performs Root Cause Analysis
- Tracks and updates key performance metrics.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow: Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of Call Center Voice (Genesys, Rockwell/Spectrum/ Nuance) operations.
- Manages and overseas shift handover process
- Acts as point of contact for all service delivery issues/ pending work/ escalations
- Project Management
- Provide team support and process improvements through individual contributions.
- Handles escalations
- Participate in routine operational meeting
- Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities encompassing system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical product documentation, upgradation & site coordinations.
- Initiates network improvement recommendations based upon experiences in field
- Provide onsite operations and admin consultancy during system administration & maintenance
Min. Qualifications & Exp.
Minimum of 4 years experience in the network industry
Must have worked in ITIL environment
Minimum of two years on large network environment for mission critical support environment and a minimum of two years product knowledge acquired through a mixture of empirical and formal certification
Must have managed 7-10 people team
The ability to communicate technical details and concepts to at least senior management level within a customer organization,
In depth knowledge of and experience with Genesys Call Routing along with Rockwell/Spectrum & Nuance
Cynet Systems - 15 months ago