Oversee all business and operational aspects of the facility.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Manage associates of the facility and supervise the administrative assistant and other office non-exempt associates, if applicable.
- Monitor, research, and analyze Profit and Loss statements and project future financial performance of the facility while also preparing management information reports regarding operations.
- Follow and enforce all Company policies and procedures in the facility.
- Ensure facility compliance to Federal and State regulations.
- Develop an operating budget and operate business within that budget.
- Working knowledge of computer software programs, such as Excel and Word in a Windows environment as well as prior experience with some form of warehouse automation or management software.
- Ability to package, label, load/unload Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste, sign Hazardous Waste manifests, and serve the facility as an Emergency Coordinator.
- Ability to perform the functions of a hazardous waste generator, including but not limited to, identification, sorting, packaging, segregating, labeling hazardous waste generated from daily operational activities. Also, must be able to adequately perform and document periodic regulatory inspections of the facility, including but not limited to, sanitation inspections and hazardous waste storage area inspections.
- Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow standard operating and safety procedures
- High School diploma or its equivalent with three (3) years managerial and supervisory experience in the grocery, logistics, or warehouse industry; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fulfill the job responsibilities.