Perform inspection, testing and maintenance/repair of Fire Pump Systems and Sprinkler Systems in accordance with NFPA. Candidate should have the ability to accurately discern and document deficiencies found during an inspection. Knowledge of backflows and standpipes is a plus. Attention to detail and the ability to communicate with employees, employers, customers, and authorities having jurisdiction both written and verbally is desired.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years field experience as a Sprinkler Fitter or Inspector.
- Must be able to obtain a NICET Level II in Inspection & Testing of Water Based systems within twelve (12) months of employment.
- Functional knowledge of Wet and Dry Sprinkler Systems.
- Valid driver's license with good driving record.
- Ability to stand, or climb stairs and ladders for a long period of time.
- Ability to lift a minimum of forty (40) pounds without assistance.
- Excellent "Customer Service Skills".
- Good written and oral communication skills and have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment security, drug and background check.
- Backflow Certification a plus. .
Tyco - 23 months ago
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...