OSRAM SYLVANIA is the #1 lighting manufacturer in North America and a worldwide leader in lighting solutions. Our products feature innovative design and energy saving technology. We sell products for homes, businesses and vehicles primarily under the SYLVANIA brand name in the US, and operate under the OSRAM brand in Europe, China and beyond. Around 60 percent of sales come from energy-efficient products.
- Supervise all aspects of the accounting invoice processes for accounts payable and be responsible for the day to day supervision of the accounts payable team, review the work of staff, assist with the month-end close for Accounts Payable and special projects.
- Part of the team to implement a new AP workflow system in SAP.
- Ensure all accounting transactions are recorded and maintained in compliance with IFRS and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Develop metrics to analyze payable performance and key processes
- Responsible for AP debit balances and works with Corporate AP team to ensure integrity of the GL and subsequent reporting.
- Implement improvements to AP, customer service, Travel, and P-Card processing
- Partner closely with business partners to manage, coordinate, and implement accounting system initiatives to meet business needs.
- Supervisor 12 direct report (combination of full time and temp).
Along with a highly competitive salary, OSI offers full medical benefits, matching 401K, extensive wellness programs and tuition reimbursement. Our location offers a business casual environment, free parking, an on-site cafeteria, on-site fitness center with classes and a great working environment. If you are thinking about an exciting change and challenge this is the place to be!
- Strong work ethic needed. Candidate will take full ownership of the process and have accountability to upper management. Work on cross functional teams.
- Requires strong accounting skills, a proficiency in SAP and Excel.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Works independently with the ability to organize tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Able to improve efficiency and provide solid leadership. Supervisory experience is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting plus minimum 5 years relevant experience.
OSRAM SYLVANIA wishes to deal directly with our best and brightest candidates.
We do not work with third party recruiters.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all candidates to apply directly to our site.
OSRAM SYLVANIA is a leader in lighting solutions and services, specializing in innovative design and energy saving technology. The company...