The Thrivent Financial for Lutherans financial representative career is a rewarding sales career that gives back as much as you put into it. You will help people reach their financial goals while having unique opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others. And you don't need to be Lutheran to enjoy this fulfilling career.
Watch this video to learn more about the financial representative career and what it takes to be successful.
What Thrivent Financial Offers:
At Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, we'll support your goals and reward your success while giving you the independence to build a business. We want you and your family to feel confident and secure. With us you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited earning potential through a commission and bonus pay structure.
- Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Retirement programs including a pension and 401(k) plan, as well as a retiree medical plan.
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional growth.
- Personal rewards and fulfillment that come with making a difference in peoples' lives.
As a Thrivent Financial representative, you will build and manage your business as a statutory employee/independent contractor. You will:
- Provide innovative product portfolios and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products* and specialized financial analysis.
- Develop strong relationships with our members and their families.
- Work with members to help protect them financially in the event of death, long-term care needs, or loss of income due to a disability.
- Assist members by helping them to achieve their financial and retirement goals by offering guidance, financial solutions and services.
- Develop financial strategies to help members' estates pass according to their wishes ensuring their legacy lives beyond their lifetime.
- Build and maintain relationships within the Christian community.
- Obtain state insurance licenses with required lines of authority (life, health & variable contracts) prior to the solicitation or sale of insurance products and obtain and maintain Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6 and 63 registrations.
- Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of contracting with Thrivent Financial as a financial representative.
- Have a satisfactory background check and securities registration and/or insurance licensing verification, if applicable.
- Have all outside business activity reviewed to ensure no conflicts of interest exist and compliance of regulatory requirements are met.
*Securities offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN, 55415-1624. Member FINRA and SIPC.
- Strong networking and relationship skills.
- Sales focused (previous sales and/or financial services experience not required).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to success.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans - 16 months ago
Though not mentioned in the 95 Theses, Thrivent Investment Management nonetheless has significance to Lutherans. The company is the...