Patient Access Supervisor FT Varies Mercy Williston, ND
We are a healthcare solutions company born from the healthcare industry. We take care of hospital business, so hospitals can focus on caring for patients. Ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to a company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with the benefits and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Responsible for providing guidance and mentoring of new and/or existing staff with daily work effort and proper handling of accounts.
Assists in preparation for both short and long range planning recommendations for all Registration Process area including; Admitting, , Centralized Scheduling, Emergency Department and any on or offsite clinics.
Enforces departmental policies, practices, procedures and work rules in accordance with approved department and hospital policies and assists in the development and implementation of new policies according to hospital and corporate guidelines.
Acts as part of the management team to ensure that the group is meeting all operational goals.
Shifts will be mostly evenings, nights and weekends. Travel may be needed to Dickinson, ND.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems in Health Care Information System
- Clear understanding of Revenue Cycle Management and Regulatory Agencies required
- Ability to receive and express detailed information through oral and written communications.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- 2 or 4 year college degree in Business, Accounting, Medical Administration or related area preferred
- 4 plus years experience in medical facility, health insurance, or related area
- 5 plus years experience in Patient Access preferred
- 2 plus years in supervisory or lead role preferred
Conifer - Williston, ND
- 2 years ago - save job