This Silverlight User Interface Developer opportunity will challenge you in a fast-paced and fun work environment. Our product is an e-learning platform based on cutting edge brain science with established customers and vast future potential. Knowledge Factor offers the excitement and innovation of an emerging technology company and the stability of an established 12-year track record of sustained growth.
We are looking for a strong senior-level Silverlight user interface developer with demonstrated success developing enterprise solutions in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Work as a member of an Agile Software Development Team to help implement new functionality.
You are an expert Silverlight user interface developer who takes great care to deliver a user experience that is engaging, compelling, and appropriate to the user's goals and tasks. You are a consummate team player and a thought leader when it comes to UI design and implementation. You own the results of your work.
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience developing commercial Silverlight applications
- Excellent C# programming skills
- Excellent user interface implementation skills
- Very good OOAD skills (object-oriented analysis & design)
- Very good working knowledge of design patterns, such as MVVM
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player who thrives on working closely with others
- Ability to take a project from inception through design and implementation, and own the results of his/her work
- Ability to iterate rapidly from prototype to deliverable application
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (especially SCRUM)
- Experience developing enterprise-level applications
- Experience with web services (SOAP or REST) in an n-tier architecture
- Familiarity with the principles of user interaction design
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience with Maven (automated build configuration)
KEYWORDS: C#, Silverlight, Agile, Scrum, software engineer, software developer, Soap, Rest, Web Services, Maven, Mac, Windows
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, flexible spending, an eco-pass and a 401k plan. We also provide a comfortable work environment with ample parking as part of an enthusiastic team in Boulder.
About Knowledge Factor:
From our home in Boulder, Colorado, Knowledge Factor is on a mission to provide students around the world with the next generation of learning technology improve study time and efficiency and retention. Knowledge Factor's SaaS amplfire application is easy to use and provides leverage for the benefit of students in many disciplines.
Knowledge Factor has spent more than a decade delving into a vast body of learning and memory research from scientists around the world, and has applied this research, with the help of our expert software engineers, to create a software platform that propels e-learning into the 21st century.
No phone calls please.