What we offer
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer
- This Design and Release Engineer will support our Acoustics and Structural Parts business and provide design, engineering, manufacturing and project management support
- This position will require the candidate to perform in all aspects of the business including engineering, design creation, reverse engineering, component selection, manufacturing and project management
- Candidate will interact with OEM customers and is expected to perform in a professional manner and present a professional image at all times.
- Candidate must be a highly motivated self starter who has a passion for problem solving, design and release and the automotive industry.
- Position will offer unique design challenges that require persistence, original thinking and a positive attitude.
- Candidate shall follow in house engineering processes and will assist in the creation and improvement of company wide process documentation.
- 100% Dedicated to support vehicle product development -- Cradle to Grave.
- Responsible for Design and Release Engineer of die cuts and baffle sealing.
- Lead engineering activities of part design, design interface, optimize sealing design system, meeting tooling guidelines of parts and release sealing parts.
- Coordinate sealing interface with various OEM groups, CAD and R&D resources internal and external to Henkel. Design robust parts for OEM Systems.
- Complete system support of part inception to life of vehicles. Manage Tier#1 Program efforts as they pertain to part design.
- Support OEM Program Engineering functions as required.
Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years Design and Release experience GM and/or Ford experience a plus VisPro/VisMockup and Teamcenter knowledge Problem solving proficiency
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills Personal computer application and internet experience (Word, Excel, Power Point, VPN)
- Ability to support multiple programs and/or activities Self directed
Henkel - 19 months ago
Henkel Corporation sticks with glue and a slew of other consumer products. The North American unit of German giant Henkel KGaA,...