Job Responsibilities of Retail Sales Teammate |
Responsibilities include presenting tire products and automotive service to customers while developing retail merchandizing skills in order to provide professional, timely and courteous customer service. Additionally you will learn to:
This is a fast paced position that will have daily exposure to serving our customers.
- Demonstrate a high level of energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone or in the store.
- Listen closely to each customer's needs, document and determine the best possible response and solution.
- Communicate accurately with customer service manager and technicians to establish time commitments that meet Firestone standards and exceed customer requirements.
- Use company documents to communicate clearly with customers and co-workers in ensuring exceptional customer care.
- Follow proper exit procedures: explain all warranties and options to all customers, thank them and display appreciation for their business.
- Step up to duties as assigned.
At least 1 year of Retail Sales Experience.
Valid driver’s license required.
Pre-employment drug test, physical exam and background check required.
A college degree is preferred. Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer , in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.'
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Bridgestone/Firestone - 15 months ago