Viatech, Inc. - A DSCI Company is seeking an Information Assurance Analyst. This is an Information Assurance (IA)/Certification and Accreditation (C&A) lead analyst role responsible for providing support in the development of accreditation packages for systems undergoing C&A certification/re-certification. The candidate will direct IA/C&A efforts on a large data center migration effort.
The successful candidate will:
- Have hands-on experience with the Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Possess experience in the use of system and network scanning tools, such as the DISA Gold Disk and Retina
- Be familiar with (DoD) and Army IA policies and guidelines
- Be a US citizen with an existing clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance
- Write, review and assist with the development of documentation for all aspects of DIACAP
- Provide recommendations to the system owners on how to obtain and maintain system accreditation and security posture
- Conduct vulnerability and compliance scans and assist system administrators and system owners with developing mitigation strategies
- Identify risk areas, develop risk mitigation strategies and review risk mitigation plans
- Provide technical expertise on security-related solutions
- This position will require some travel to customer location(s).
- US Citizenship
- The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
DSCI encourages Minority, Veteran and Women applicants.
DSCI is an employee-owned products and services company that links the
following disciplines: Systems Engineering, Simulation, Modeling,
Maintainability, Analysis, Availability, Research, Repairability, Training
& Testability as an integrated process to provide unique solutions to
complex problems within the Command, Control, Communications, Computer,
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) space.
DSCI is actively seeking talented individuals for openings at various
locations in the United States and abroad.
As a rapidly growing employee-owned company (with headquarters in
Eatontown, New Jersey), DSCI offers an outstanding employment package,
including highly competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision
insurance and stock options to full time personnel.
DSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Participates in E-Verify.
U.S. Citizenship Required: No
Years of Experience Required: 6 - 10
Security Level Required: Yes
Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Aberdeen/Belcamp, MD 21017 (USA),
DSCI - 17 months ago