Our Information Technology team is seeking an on-call technical support person passionate about corporate technologies and eager to work in a creative team environment. This position will report directly to the Director of Information Technology. |
- A computer savvy individual with corporate level experience supporting both desktop and server systems.
- Sharp with Microsoft, Mac and Linux Operating Systems.
- Able to proficiently admin Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Systems, Microsoft IIS Server and LAMP Stacks.
- Highly skilled troubleshooter able to think on your feet and creatively address IT support issues on the fly.
- At your best in self managed projects and able to meet aggressive deadlines to ensure the execution of IT deliverables.
- Able to articulate and support IT decisions and engage end-users in the IT support process.
- Highly skilled, with a comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and corporate IT best practices.
- Able to adapt, be innovative and go beyond what is asked to constantly challenge yourself.
- Able to perform as part of an elite on-call support team that services over 200 global web properties.
- A reliable team player that lives in the seacoast area and flexible to support after-hour and weekend emergency support calls.
- A personable sort, able to calmly support help-desk requests in a friendly, family oriented work culture.
- Interested in expanding your current skill set through training and self study.
- 3+ Years of Information Technology Experience
- Strong Microsoft Server Support Skills
- Strong Linux Server Support Skills
- Windows and Linux Web Server Support Experience
- Familiarity with corporate networking infrastructures and components (switches, routers, firewalls)
- Proficiency in technical documentation and administrative IT procedures
If that’s not you, but someone you know is perfect for this job, do us (and them) a favor and forward this job description.
- Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA certifications
- HTML, .NET, Windows scripting Experience
- Experience with ASP.NET
- A Military Background
- A good sense of humor
PixelMEDIA, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard