Church & Dwight Co., Inc., a leader in personal care and household consumer products, offers several well-known brands, including Arm & Hammer, Trojan, Nair and Orange-Glo. Church & Dwight Co., Inc. promotes a fast-paced “employee-empowered” environment. We take pride in both our quality products and the success of our employees, and offer a competitive salary/benefits package. We currently have this excellent opportunity at our Green River WY manufacturing facility:
Food Safety Specialist
This position is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Church & Dwight’s compliance to GFSI, Food Safety Modernization Act, and other associated food safety programs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the Global Food Safety Systems (GFSS) required to achieve certification and to assure compliance to the food safety program
- Creating and maintaining SOPs and risk analyses per GFSI standards
- Completing internal assessments and audits, and compiling/monitoring corrective/preventative action plans
- Actively participating in 3rd party audits
- Providing required training and ongoing communications to achieve employee ownership of the program
- Administering required inventory programs, including glass, ceramic and brittle plastic
- Ensuring employee compliance with personal hygiene, dress code, and PPE sanitation policies
- Coordinating all GFSI activities with the company's sister plant in Old Fort, OH
Required qualifications include: associate or bachelor degree in a related field, or equivalent relevant competencies; minimum 2 years in a manufacturing environment; preference will be given to candidates with HAACP certification and experience in a quality-related field. In addition, the successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and demonstrated computer literacy. Familiarity with GFSI, HAACP, and GMP regulations is desirable, as is Lean Six Sigma (LSS) experience. A Green Belt certification is preferred.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
Church & Dwight Co. - 2 years ago
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.0 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the...