MeMD is simplifying how people access healthcare by providing convenient and affordable medical services online. We aim to create a healthier world through on-demand health services that are accessible, affordable, and the highest in clinical quality. Join our motivated team of visionaries and doers by becoming our newest Implementation Specialist.
- Support the field (HR/Benefits, CHAMPS and partners) in implementing the MeMD services to our clients.
- Work as a member of, and provide support to, the MeMD Sales/Marketing team responsible for the development, implementation, delivery and utilization of MeMD.
- Act as a key integration point person between MeMD account team, insurance broker and client, coordinating all project management, communications, training, webinars, timelines, printed materials, etc. in preparation for a successful implementation.
- Determine best communication strategy for clients, participate in developing and customizing strategic utilization plans, coordinate and conduct quarterly MeMD utilization reports to client and recommend incentive design.
- Manage projects and prepares documents, materials to accomplish the implementation of the MeMD and the execution of the strategic plan and outcome scorecard
- Consult on engagement strategies and recommend incentive strategies to increase awareness
- Facilitate the ongoing functional momentum of MeMD to the client's HR/benefits department and CHAMPS
- Research best practices, innovative programs, incentives, and initiatives so as to continually enhance our telehealth solution.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Project management, organizational and communications skills
- Knowledge of or strong interest in corporate healthcare and wellness solutions.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
- 2 years work experience
- Wellness and/or health coaching certification, e.g. WELCOA
- Strong consultative skills and experience
- 2-5 years' experience implementing successful corporate health/wellness strategies strongly preferred
- Experience using Salesforce and Basecamp (Project Management tool) preferred
To apply for this position, please email us your resume, along with a brief summary of your skills, experience and professional interest.
If you are excited about working in this innovative industry with passionate and hard-working people, we can't wait to hear from you!
Learn more about us online at: www.MeMD.me