The Route Sales Supervisor is responsible for managing route sales drivers including training, objective setting and continuous improvement in route sales performance. This position wll cover the Granby, Steamboat Springs area
- Sets work schedules, ensuring coverage of each route.
- Trains route sales drivers to sell-in products, includes new, seasonal or line extensions.
- Trains route sales drivers to manage inventory, and merchandise products.
- Optimizes distribution productivity.
- Sets objectives and tracks results for each route sales driver.
- Ensures driver safety training conducted and coaches safe driving practices.
- Supports and implements corporate and local initiatives.
- Utilize Route Master and other distribution tools as they develop.
- Utilizes data from Xatanet and other sources to manage KPI’s.
- Ensures compliance with any DOT regulations.
- Coaches and develops each route sales driver by demonstrating skills and route riding on regular basis.
- Coordinates route settlement and inventory validation.
- Coordinates and dispatches special deliveries.
- Manages customer complaints.
- May require travel to branches.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Dean Foods Company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- Two or four year college degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience in route sales delivery.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Licensed to drive trucks utilized.
- DOT qualified.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
Dean Foods - 19 months ago