Seeking Valet Parking Attendants to work nights & weekends in the Walpole area.
Shifts start between 4:30-5:15pm, and end between 10pm-1:30am, 7 nights a week.
We have several immediate openings due to a new contract. We also have locations in the Framingham, Natick, Needham, and Boston areas.
Pay will be a base wage plus tips, but valets should expect to earn between $11-$14/hour.
Great job for college students, or anyone with a first shift job looking to earn extra money at a second job.
We also will have the opportunity for some full time staff.
Have fun, get excercise, and make some good money doing it!
We have been in business since 1990, providing only the best Parking Services. We look forward to having you as part of our growing team.
General purpose – The primary purpose of this position is to greet and assist customers, park their vehicle, and be a visible representative of the establishment we provide services for. After parking the vehicle, the attendant will run back to their station and be prepared to assist the next patron.
Minimum Requirements : – All Valet Attendants are required to:
* Be able to drive a standard transmission vehicle to the satisfaction of management
* Have your own transportation (driving experience)
* Have experience working in customer service
* Be over the age of 18 (due to laws about operating heavy machinery)
* Must have either a High School Diploma or GED
* Must be able to speak fluent English to communicate effectively with customers
* License(s) required – The general Valet Attendant position requires a valid Class D license to operate a motor vehicle. This license must have been held for at least one year prior to applying.
* A driving record will be required at the time of application, and it must be approved for the applicant to be considered for a position. The Class D license must be kept in good standing for the duration of employment.
* Standing at least 8 hours a day
* Running up to 200 yards, 50 times a day or more
* Entering and exiting customers vehicles 75 or more times daily
* Lifting wheelchairs, strollers, walkers, baggage, gifts, etc. (in and out of customers vehicles)
Work environment – Outdoors for the duration of the shift. Inclement weather (hot, cold, precipitation, etc) will have a significant impact on the employees work environment. Shifts will not be cancelled due to inclement weather and all employees will be required to attend their scheduled shifts, and maintain a high quality of work despite weather conditions.
* All employees must undergo a criminal records check
* Must be available to work weekends and holidays when necessary
* Must have a neat appearance and good attitude
* All employees are hired on a 30 day trial period. If during that time the employee does not perform their duties to the satisfaction of management, they can be terminated without cause
* All employees will train for four shifts. During this time they will not receive tips, but will receive a higher pay rate as compensation
* VPA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Management will make all final decisions regarding employment offers
Valet Park of America - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Where Quality Still Matters Since 1990
Valet Park of America offers full-service car parking management for all facilities and venues,...