Support Global ASI and specifically Cebu operations through the design, evolution, and strategy development for internal business solutions optimized to support distributed enterprise technology systems. In this role, the Senior Technical Product Manager (TPM) will be evaluating and working with leading IT enterprise applications and technologies, including Elan Book, SalesForce, MS BizTalk, SQL, MS Commerce, Ruby, and Ektron. The Senior TPM is responsible for engaging directly with cross functional business and technical teams to define, prioritize and execute against a strategic backlog of features for our enterprise platforms. Success is defined by delivery and execution of solution design and prioritized release plans that are focused on maximizing business value & agility along with system extensibility & scale.
- Define, drive and execute against the information technology strategy and roadmap based on a deep understanding of both technology capabilities and their business strategies.
- Partner with business and technology representatives at all levels to assess, initiate, prioritize, refine, and drive appropriate technology solutions.
- Work across IT teams to ensure design rationalization and proper solution architecture for scale and efficiency.
- Acts as a subject-matter expert for solutions owned by the team
- Engages with business-units to uncover and define business and technology needs, and shepherds projects designed to fulfill them
- Provides appropriate and timely and concise communications to functional and executive leadership.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience.
Must have at least five (5) years’ experience.
- 5 years experience in Product Management or related information technology fields (Program Management, Project Management, or Business Analysis)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related discipline. Equivalent professional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Expertise in requirements gathering and documentation and high level of comfort with writing and reviewing user stories and test cases
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of business principles, processes, and technology
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of computers to operative effectively with Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM technique
- Knowledge of Enterprise platforms, applications and processes relating to: CRM, e-Commerce, Billing, Payment Processing and Provisioning.
- Experience with systems and business process to support new product introductions.
- Experience with systems and business process integration relating to mergers and acquisitions.
(Hazards, Travel, Hours)
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET core schedule with frequent flexibility for start and ending times. Additional hours and/or overtime depending on position and needs of the business may be required.