Sport&Health is seeking a Front Desk Attendant who is responsible for providing exceptional service to all customers; members, guests and staff, whether by phone or in person and upholding the club's operating standards in a professional manner at all times.
Sport&Health requires a passionate, positive, focused and driven Front Desk Attendant.
Candidates must have:
We offer competitive pay, a fun and friendly environment, career advancement and FREE health club membership!
- H.S. diploma, GED minimum. Current H.S. students in good standing meeting work permit requirements accepted.
- Six (6) months experience in health club, customer service or retail setting.
- CPR and First Aid-helpful but not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and nonverbally; providing appropriate eye contact, smiles and body language, and verbally when giving and taking information over the phone and in person.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks.
- Exhibit a professional and polite appearance and demeanor.
NO phone calls, inquiries, please!
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates outside of the DC Metro area are welcome to apply but if selected for an interview, they must be willing to travel at own cost.
Relocation assistance is not offered.
Sport&Health is an equal opportunity employer.
For over 30 years, Sport & Health has had its finger on the pulse of the D.C. metropolitan area. Locally owned and operated, our clubs...