Support the Employment Branding effort by helping to create our new Careers site.
- Creating content
- Working with digital strategist and creative services
Competencies for Success/Requirements
- Excellent writing/editing skills
- Strong academic/work experience in digital media, web design, marketing, and social media
- Preferred major: Digital Marketing, Web design
- Desired minor: Communications, writing or English
- Preferred education level: Undergrad (Class of 2014)
The candidate must be comfortable with continuous change and demonstrate commitment by abiding to OFI’s Corporate Values:
OppenheimerFunds - 2 years ago
Since the original Oppenheimer fund was first offered to the public in 1959, OppenheimerFunds, Inc. (OFI) has grown into one of the largest...