Reference Code: 1300823
Newell Rubbermaid is looking for a highly motivated, intellectually curious, and hard working Internal Audit Intern who can thrive in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
Newell Rubbermaid Inc. (NYSE: NWL) is a global marketer of consumer and commercial products that touch the lives of people where they work, live and play. We are committed to building a portfolio of Brands That Matter ™ while leveraging the scale of the total company to promote operating efficiencies, shared expertise and a culture that produces best-in-class results. Our evolution as a global company is driven by our growing understanding of the constantly changing needs of consumers and our ability to create innovative, highly differentiated solutions that offer great performance and value.
Newell Rubbermaid is offering an intern position to support the Global Internal Audit Team, through a variety of assignments including: financial and operational audits, SOX controls testing, and assisting with other administrative projects. The Internal Audit position provides an excellent opportunity for hands-on experience with a global Fortune 500 company headquartered in Atlanta.
1. Assist with audit planning, test execution and reporting of audit observations and remediation plans
2. Performance of SOX 404 internal control testing, including system walkthroughs, test of controls and development of remediation plans as required
3. Assist with administrative components necessary for the smooth operation of a world-class Internal Audit function, including the maintenance of the department's balanced scorecard reporting, the audit observation remediation tracker database and the web-based audit workpaper repositories for financial & operational audits, special projects and SOX testing workpapers
4. Expand knowledge of auditing and accounting to help in future studies and career
1. Must be able to effectively communicate - - both oral and written
2. Strong work ethic
3. Ability to work well independently and in collaboration with team members
4. Ability to meet project deadlines and balance multiple priorities
5. Must have commitment to objectivity, integrity and competence and an excellent track record of performance and accountability
6. Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
Newell Rubbermaid and its Business Units are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Newell Rubbermaid wants to get its products into your drawers, your kitchen cabinets, and your workbench. The go-to company for men, women,...