This position provides front desk coverage and mail services.
- Manages front desk activities which may include: operating multi-line switchboard; greeting and directing all visitors; providing hospitality and guest relations; schedule for conference and boardrooms; and messenger/courier items.
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail and related tasks.
- Provides clerical support as directed.
- Supports facility management responsibilities such as: internal phone system; office equipment repairs; inventory and stock supplies; and internal office storage rooms.
- Manages off-site storage history and daily contact.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Business school certification preferred.
- Requires one year front office with mail room experience.
- Business related certification preferred.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
: Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community
Administrative and Clerical
ND-Dickinson-St Joseph's Hospital And Hlth
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 20 months ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...