* End user support
* Building and maintaining physical and virtual UNIX servers
* Writing Documentation
* System administration automation
* Ensure backups and disaster recovery plans are current
* System monitoring
* Implementing and monitoring IT and system security
* Experience configuring and maintaining IT infrastructure monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, OpenNMS)
* Experience utilizing system Configuration Management systems (Puppet, bcfg2, chef)
* Experience with the LAMP tech stack (Drupal a plus)
* Familiarity with VoIP PBX systems (Asterisk a plus).
* Experience with the Atlassian suite of products (Confluence, Jira, Crowd, etc)
* 4 years experience with Unix and Unix variants: CentOS / RedHat, Debian / Ubuntu or SUSE.
* (Mac OSX experience a plus.)
* Keen attention to detail and follow-through
* Good troubleshooting skills
* Must have good oral and written communication skills
* Good at diagnosing and resolving problems remotely and providing phone support for end-users
* Experience with Google Apps Premier administration (APIs, 3rd Party Solutions).
* Experience utilizing 3 rd party cloud infrastructure (AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack)
Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills to explain technical and scientific ideas to both management and technical audiences, as well as excellent organizational and time management skills.
5AM Solutions - 8 months ago