7001 WESTOWN PKWY - WEST DES MOINES, IA
Wells Fargo Consumer Lending Controller's Group is seeking to hire 4 student summer interns for the Accounting Operations Group.
Summer interns participate in a formal finance/accounting internship program for a minimum of 10 weeks. Internship includes performing various assignments to become familiar with the organization, gain basic work experience, and support day-to-day operations. Work assignments may be augmented by classroom training, self-study assignments, workshops, networking and/or other events.
- Must be enrolled - currently and/or in the fall 2013 semester - as a full-time student with studies focused on Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Possess expertise in accounting or finance through coursework, individual study and/or prior work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate ideas/strategies clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding analytical and mathematical abilities.
- Proficiency in handling projects and deadlines.
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Focus on completing specific, ambitious goals.
- Demonstrated sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and individually.
- Working knowledge of MicroSoft Excel and Word.
- Microsoft Access experience helpful.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets....