Experienced Wireline Field Operator - Casper, WY
Full Time Regular
ABOUT THIS JOB
Baker Hughes Incorporated has an opening for an Experienced Wireline Operator in Casper, WY. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Receiving instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on well site activity.
- Performing basic duties at the well site and at the shop.
- Preparing for jobs and performing tool maintenance, pre-job and post- job tool checkout.
- Rigging-up and rigging-down equipment at the well site.
- Learning to service mechanical devices and building logging cable heads, perforating cable heads and maintenance on the tools.
- Rig up and down well site equipment.
- Supervising and training other Field Operators while maintaining a high level of safety awareness at the well site.
- Maintaining well site/DOT records and communications as required by District Manager.
- Completing job-related paperwork and other records for self and assigned crew.
- Promoting and maintaining good customer relations.
- Driving company vehicles in a safe manner while observing Company and government regulations.
- Participating in quality improvement efforts for ballistics operations.
- Carrying out all required responsibilities according to Company policies and procedures.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Ensuring compliance with all Federal, Country, State, Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of the Wireline Product Line and the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees.
- Intermediate knowledge and experience with computers.
- 2-4+ years of experience as a Wireline Field Operator.
- Class A CDL with HazMat endorsement is highly desired.
- Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic are preferred.
- Must have the ability to work on-call 24x7 and flexibility to work at well sites for extended periods of time.
- Must be safety and environmentally minded.
- Must live within Casper, WY area or be willing to relocate to be considered for this opportunity.
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions.
Baker Hughes - 24 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...