- Calls and/or visits customers to identify needs, establish buying cycles and to create customer supplier relationship
- Establish sale objectives and develop sales forecasts
- Develop sales strategies, increase profits and develop alliances with individual accounts
- Assigned specific accounts to increase sales and establish budgets
- Secures order taking into account delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Point of contact for problem resolution with customers
- Work with customer engineers and specifications writers to obtain specification of Division products
- Prepares and conducts sales presentations
- Provide analysis of market intelligence
- May be assigned to field locations and require visits to rig sites
- May mentor less experienced sales professionals
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
The right candidate will have a well developed knowledge of rig operations, be very well versed in High Pressure, High Temp wellhead, valves and chokes, have a solid foundation in facility operations and possess the interpersonal skills necessary to forge a solid relationship with our existing and potential client base in the Bakken Shale play.
2 Years of outside sales or related experience required
High School diploma or GED required
Strong communication skills, personal skills
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite
SAP or ERP System experience preferred
Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Cameron - 2 years ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...