Davisco Foods is currently looking for a UF Operator at it's Jerome, ID location.
Essential Functions include the following
• Perform daily operations and cleaning of equipment associated with the milk condensing plant.
• Complete all documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
• Follow all GMP, SOP and HACCP programs.
• Monitor processes, materials, or surroundings and reviewing information by telephone, in written form or in person.
• Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing changes or deviations in circumstances and or/events.
• Perform operator level maintenance as needed when needed.
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail and multitask effectively.
• Ability to read and understand SOP’s.
• Understand and troubleshoot product flow’s
• Computer Literate.
• Able to properly document information legibly.
• Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
• Previous food production is preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-tasking skills.
• Requires the ability to communicate and document work.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
• Entire 12 hour shift spent on foot.
• Be able to move, handle and manipulate objects using hands and arms.
• Frequently move up to 75 pounds for 12 hour shifts.
• Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment most of the shift.
• Work in varying temperatures.
• Handling Chemicals.
• Noisy environment.
• Be able to climbs stairs several times per day.
We are an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer
Davisco Foods International, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job