Self Management and Development
Follow Agency Procedures Follow procedures as outlined in the Workflow and Procedure Manual Utilize available automation and software applications following proper procedures including document management, RightFax, CBD Doc, and the agency management system Follow procedures as outlined in the Huntington Employee Handbook Identifies training needs to the department manager
- Meets with Supervisor to agree upon goals and performance standards to ensure alignment and gain agreement Represents Huntington Insurance as product expert by staying current of changes, trends and opportunities within the industry
Provide Customer Service to the Assigned Book of Business Work with dedicated Claims Unit to resolve Client claim inquiries in a timely manner. Takes ownership of customer (internal and external) questions and problems with timely resolution
Assist in the Coordination and Timely Delivery of Renewals Oversee and direct the market survey process. This is done is conjunction with the producer if assigned Delivery of renewal recommendations within established time frame Obtain data required in order to finalize the renewal process Prepares proposal for delivery to client with Producer Implement policy order once renewal order has been received from the client Identify add on lines of business and implement where possible Seek referrals and provide to other divisions Assist the producer as requested with prospects
- Follow required service standards (appointments, service requirements, standards of excellence, strategizing / agendas, etc.) Provides feedback to the department manager for review and resolution, any carrier issues identified
Maintain Client Data Update policy information throughout the year per established standards Maintain client contact data, carriers and other pertinent information within the agency management system Enter activities per the established guidelines and provide timely follow up to open activities
Utilize the document management system and naming conventions as defined within the workflow procedures Job Requirements
- 5+ years experience as an Account Relationship Manager, Account Executive, or related position
- Health & Life License required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer Skills-Microsoft Office
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
No relocation is available for this position.
Huntington Bank - 15 months ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...