Corporate Business Services
Director of Executive Compensation
About ICF International
If you want to work on the leading issues of the day, if you want your work to reflect your passion in life, if you truly want to make the world a better place, then you want to work at ICF International.
Whether ensuring efficient use of energy resources, protecting the environment for generations to come, supporting cancer and HIV/AIDS patients and returning veterans, keeping young people in school and educators informed, delivering results in emergency preparedness, or breaking ground in any number of today’s issues, ICF works in the topics that lead the news.
We have a passionate commitment to our work and to helping our clients achieve their objectives. We combine technical expertise with world-class analytics. We provide room for entrepreneurial thinking and grass-roots innovation to achieve compelling results for both our clients’ projects and our own company. All our work is done in a professional, collegial, and intellectual environment that allows individuals the latitude they need to perform work that parallels their passions.
Our website is
ICF International is currently seeking a Director of Executive Compensation to join our Human Resources Group, reporting to the VP of Total Rewards & Technology. This position is a technical subject matter expert/individual contributor role located in our Fairfax, VA headquarters office.
- Leads and conducts research, analyzes data and makes recommendations, while ensuring data integrity, by using a broad understanding of executive compensation techniques and practices
- Manages projects such as long term and short term incentive design; analyzes market and other information sources to ensure a competitive compensation structure
- Performs activities to develop streamlined processes and administer compensation policies and programs
- Applies understanding of executive pay regulatory requirements such as Dodd/Frank, Say on Pay, and compliance with ISS and Glass Lewis recommendations for Board approval
- Administers executive pay programs including annual review and bonus/equity cycles; completes annual proxy CD&A information
- Reviews proposed officer offers and salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
- Reviews officer job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties, and requirements
- Works with Compensation Team on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting and implementation of new programs
- Assists HR Business Partners and internal clients with executive compensation related issues
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline
- 10 years of progressively responsible work experience
- 7 years of demonstrated data analysis, problem solving and research experience
- 5 years in a public company environment
- 5 years of advanced skills in MS Excel including analysis and modeling expertise
- CCP or related professional certification preferred
- HRIS experience a plus, especially PeopleSoft
ICF International offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, and the ability to plan and manage multiple demanding activities simultaneously
- The ideal candidate will be confident to work independently but will be a strong team player
- Candidate will be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively, and demonstrate a willingness to work as part of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Candidates with previous report-writing skills and those who think outside the box are encouraged to apply
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V ICF Fields
ICF International - 21 months ago
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to...