COUNTRY Financial® Representative
This is not a sales job. This is a sales career.
The COUNTRY Financial® Representative career gives you the opportunity to make an impact in the lives of others. Help the people in your community achieve financial security – while building your own level of financial freedom along the way.
At COUNTRY, Financial Representatives are in the unique position to:
- Earn a base compensation between $28,000 and $42,000 a year, with the ability to increase your income based upon performance
- Earn attractive incentives and gain corporate wide recognition
- Provide a wide range of insurance and financial solutions designed to meet client needs
- Make a difference in your community through participation of various corporately-supported volunteer and outreach programs
- Grow personally, professionally and financially through our development programs
- Become part of a professional and diverse culture that reinforces the importance of an inclusive and a supportive work environment
Here are some of the activities a COUNTRY Rep does on a daily basis:
- Uses relationship building and networking skills to acquire and serve new and existing clients
- Uses the latest technology to process new business and help service their clients
- Creates a personal schedule that meets the productivity expectations to be successful and fulfills the service needs of our customers, but allows for flexibility in work/life balance
- Employs creativity and know-how to plan and implement marketing campaigns with the company’s support
We believe in the people we hire and we want them to succeed. That’s why we offer a compensation package including:
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- Company assisted offices expenses for the first 3 to 5 years
- Benefit options (comprehensive health and dental, group life and long term disability insurance)
- Comprehensive training
- Financial assistance for marketing and professional development
Success at COUNTRY Financial® does require an investment on your part. Once a hiring decision is made, it is your responsibility to acquire:
- Series 6 and 63 securities licenses
- Property/Casualty and Life/Health state insurance licenses
- Note that these licenses are not required to apply.
COUNTRY Financial® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment and support a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer we encourage women, minorities, persons with disabilities, veterans and active military personnel, and all other applicants possessing legally protected characteristics to apply.
Country Financial - 22 months ago
COUNTRY was founded in 1925 when a group of Illinois Agricultural Association members developed an organization to provide fire and...