Title: Nurse Manaager
Reports to: General Manager
1. Management of Branch Nursing Operations, including
staffing, scheduling, labor costs, clinical care and
2. Ensure that nursing services are provided to patients
in a professional and appropriate manner and in
compliance with company policies and procedures, state
and federal regulatory requirements and accepted
clinical standards. Ensure that policies and procedures
comply with all applicable regulatory requirements and
3. Maintenance of Oklahoma Nursing License and
associated requirements. Functions as Administrator and
4. Oversees patient care coordination with the Pharmacy
5. Develops and oversees a Quality Assurance program.
Monitors quality improvement activities and compliance
to policies and procedures with QA tools and regular
6. Hiring, coaching, continuing education, performance
appraisal, supervision, and discipline of all branch
Nursing staff. Coordinates and directs activities of
7. Provides safe and professional nursing care to
infusion patients. Care to include patient education,
direct patient care, ongoing clinical monitoring, care
planning and care coordination.
8. Assures 24h/7 day availability of nursing care using
on-call nurses after business hours. Maintains on-call
9. Supports sales staff in growing new business by
accompanying them on sales calls to discuss clinical
services and programs, contribute to the development of
marketing tools and programs, marketing documentation,
and clinical programs.
Develops and presents in-services to referrals sources.
10. Functions as a key member to the branch Nutrition
11. Function as Alternate Administrator for Nursing
12. Other related duties as directed by Supervisor.
Licensure in good standing as a Registered Nurse in
Home Infusion Nursing experience
Division/Department : Nursing
Skills : Health/Medical - > Nursing
Amerita - 24 months ago